Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My first Tag!

I've been tagged by Monica! I've never been tagged before and I'm so excited! It took much longer than I thought to come up with these answers.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I have two ankle bones on both feet. Right below my "normal" ankle is another one. It makes buying shoes a challenge! And I'm not showing you a picture because it's really weird.

2. When I was teenager I was a licensed scuba diver. I only went diving 5 times I think?

3. I can't sit still. When I'm sitting in a chair or laying in bed I am constantly tapping my feet. It was cause for much arguing when we first got married! I even do it in my sleep and it drives my husband nuts!

4. I'm stagefright, I'm not crafty/creative, I can't sing, and I don't play a musical instrument. And I'm a pastor's wife. How did that happen? : )

5. Along with #4...I like to do behind the scenes stuff. I have no problem following the leader! Tell me what to do and I'll do it!

6. I eat frozen peas as a snack. My boys do it now, too.

7. I know how to can tomatoes...and it's sooo fun!

That's it! I'll probably think of 10 things that were a lot more interesting later! I don't know 7 bloggers personally yet (I'm mostly a lurker on about 20 blogs) so I'll only tag the ones I know... Leslie, Tracey, and Coach J (who is as new to blogging as me!).

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Tracey said...

I'm with you on numbers 4 and 5!!!

GROSS on number 6!!! I guess I shouldn't knock it till I try it, huh?

I'll post this "tag" soon!

Thanks!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Fun! Thanks for playing! :)

Jenny said...

Hey, cool! I got your tag. It may take me a day or two to get up, but I will!!

Anonymous said...

I do #3, too. I bounce my leg when I'm sitting and I have to rub my feet on something (or someone's leg--haha) when I'm falling asleep.

I'll play along. Thanks for the tag!!

Beck said...

Those are pretty unusual... except I know a couple of very shy pastor's wives, so you're not alone in that.
My kids like frozen peas.

Jenny said...

OK, mine is up. come and see....

Annie said...

My son has two ankle bones too, weird huh?
I have a constant tap/rock too, drives everyone around here nuts. I call it the mother bounce.
I canned tomatoes and then read a story about a girl who got botulism from improperly canned food so I threw them all out. I may try again :o).
I'm Annie, by the way... just stopped over from coach jenny to say hello. "hello."