Friday, February 29, 2008

The Party

I'm not exactly sure who's party it was last night. Charlie kind of took control as apparently I wasn't doing a good job. He decided Henry needed a VeggieTales party but we live in a small town and finding veggie decorations is pretty difficult. So Charlie made some.
He decorated the cake:
He made "Pin the Plunger on Larry Boy" (I can't figure out how to turn the picture):

He made Veggie Balloons (Bob, Jr., Larry, and Laura):

He made a centerpiece and drew Bob the Tomato on all the red cake plates.

When Henry woke up from his name he kept saying "Veggie for me? Veggie for me?" He was thrilled! So, it's official- Charlie is in charge of all party planning from now on.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

how creative!!! remind me to email you pictures of the LarryBoy my daughter made out of a pumpkin. not something that you could have done short notice for this party, but maybe it will give you some ideas for another party ;)

Monica Wilkinson said...

That is great! He did a terrific job and thought of everything! Love all that themed party planning!

*carrie* said...

Tracy,

That is fabulous--such great ideas. What a thoughtful gift for his brother!