Saturday, October 4, 2008

Here she is...

A friend of mine took some pictures of Elisabeth for me. Here is my favorite! I wish she wasn't hiding her mouth but getting a perfect shot of a baby is nearly impossible.


Henry snuck in at one point so they took a couple of pictures of him for good measure...

Charlie was no where near the camera. He hates getting his picture taken. Last year we had an awful argument the day of school pictures because he was determined his hair would be combed and I wanted it spiked. Right before pictures he flattened his hair AND he didn't smile. Grrrr. This year we got his pictures back and HOORAY! He smiled! The smile is a little crooked but his eyes are awesome...you can see that look like he's up to something which is so Charlie.

(And, yes, my scanner is FILTHY)

3 comments:

*carrie* said...

Hooray--thanks for sharing pix!

And I haven't read that book--frankly, it's not even on my list right now!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Pictures!!
I hope you don't mind that I tagged you! Post 7 random things bout yourself, and then pick 7 more people to tag! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Yippee for pictures!!!! I love them!