Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Well look at that...

I'm back! I took a very long blogging break without warning but I have a very good reason why. I've still been reading other blogs daily and commenting now and then but I had a secret I wanted to keep and I knew if I blogged I'd give it away.

Back when I first begin blogging I gave a mini explanation as to why. On December 17, 2004 I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. This fall we discovered we are expecting our third child! We are thrilled! However, the due date was the same as the baby we lost three years ago (I think I have the year wrong in the post I linked to). Yesterday was the big day- and we made it! I've had my first appointment already and everything looks good. So baby #3 is coming with much fanfare and a lots of fireworks- July 4!

I'm feeling great- just very sleepy. And very emotional! An old friend sent me an email with this video in it and I completely lost it this morning. Join me in my hormonal mess:

4 comments:

Leah said...

Awww Tracy,

I'm so excited for you!! =) A summer baby - yahoo!! I'll be praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy, and that you'd be completely immersed in God's peace until that baby is tucked into your arms. How are you feeling?

Welcome back, BTW!

Merry Christmas,

~ Leah

Monica Wilkinson said...

Welcome Back, Tracy! And, congratulations on a new baby! I'll be praying for you as well - keep us posted.

Cute video - too!

Merry Christmas!
Monica

Jenny said...

Here it is! I did miss it, I'm sorry, but I'm so excited for you! I posted this same video around Christmas time. It IS emotional, but worth the listen.

*carrie* said...

Tracy,

Am enjoying catching up with you and I am so excited for you and your family!