Monday, December 31, 2007

What better way to ring in the New Year...

than with the flu? I mean, really, munching on rice chex and sipping warm ginger ale? Who can beat that?

I've had the flu before but getting the flu while pregnant is a whole different animal. It's taking forever to get my strength back. It's been 36 hours and I've finally moved from the bed out to the couch. Thankfully I got sick while we had no plans but, man, I had lots of plans for taking down the decorations and making a list of resolutions.

Now my only resolution is to eat something with flavor. Blech.

3 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Ugh - this happened to me recently and oh my - so not fun. I hope you are feeling better soon! :)

Happy New Year!

Jenny said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! How far along are you? If I knew that you were pregnant, I've forgotten {blush}

Leah said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling so hot, Tracy! Hopefully it won't last long, and you'll be getting your house put back to rights!

Happy New Year!

~ Leah